Thursday, May 31, 2007

12 days...

RAAMredrobin4

What looks like SweetPlus, Equal, Splenda and sugar packets to the untrained eye, was serious business at a crew lunch meeting today. I asked Jason, James and Phil, three of the crew members to join me to go over some logistics and planning, as well as help me to create a crew rotation schedule. All of those sweeteners represent different groups of crew members filling various roles and the coasters...those are the vehicles. We ended up with a rotation schedule that seems very workable, though we will remain flexible and roll with the punches once the race begins.

RAAMredrobin1

2 comments:

CraftyMama said...

Are you praying B? You look particularly innocent and gleeful with your rider positioning err um "sugar substitute coordination efforts"

:P I just love that pic so I had to hassle you. You know I love you :) You better call me on your adventure so I can have some inspiration...I need every oz.

JoAnn Wells said...

Brandy,
You have beautiful hair, who does it?